corner corner Next door to power

Next door to power
by G. Wayne Dailey | History
Registered by wingkayotewing of Urbana, Illinois USA on 2/14/2017

status (set by kayote): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingkayotewing from Urbana, Illinois USA on Tuesday, February 14, 2017

An interesting summaries of a lot of men one has never heard of. Being the VP is actually not a great path towards being elected president. Some of them were able to influence policy, a lot of them were not. VP was a position that has never really been defined well, so expectations and reality are highly varied.

I'm afraid I didn't get it journaled til too long after I read it, so I don't recall it in great detail. It was a very different list of historical people, and I was fine with having taken the time to read it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkayotewing at Beckman Institute: 405 N. Mathews Avenue in Urbana, Illinois USA on Thursday, July 20, 2017

Released 5 mos ago (7/20/2017 UTC) at Beckman Institute: 405 N. Mathews Avenue in Urbana, Illinois USA

There are a couple tables of non-fiction books set out in the lobby for people to take and/or leave. (According to the sign "technical non-fiction", but that's been stretched a bit based on what's there. All non-fiction, though.) I added this one.