corner corner Oath of Fealty

Oath of Fealty
by Elizabeth Moon | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by quietorchid of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 10/14/2011

status (set by hyphen8): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by quietorchid from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Friday, October 14, 2011

Harsh rating for one of my favorite authors. Parksenarrion, the sheepherders daughter got Moon her break through in the field. Once she established herself in fantasy, with a lot of military strategy and battles, she moved on to science fiction. She has been away for 18 novels since we last saw Parksenarrion, and while I was glad to find out what had happened to Paks, it seemed a little off. What do you think?

Journal Entry 2 by quietorchid at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Monday, May 07, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/7/2012 UTC) at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Sending off to hyphen8 as a wishlist tag. Enjoy!

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! If you join, please mention me, quietorchid, or any other journaller as the referring member. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, May 26, 2012

This wishlist tag book arrived today along with a lovely bookmark. I might re-read Paks's story first, so it might take me a while to get to this, but I'm glad to have it.

Thanks for passing it on!