corner corner The Inheritance of Loss

The Inheritance of Loss
by Kiran Desai | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingquietorchidwing of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Friday, October 14, 2011

status (set by quietorchid): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingquietorchidwing from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Friday, October 14, 2011

Booker prize winner I never quite got to, time to send it out to find a better reader! Good luck little book!

Journal Entry 2 by wingquietorchidwing at Alliance Bank Center in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Friday, January 13, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (1/13/2012 UTC) at Alliance Bank Center in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Left on the tables overlooking the EcoLab plaza.

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! If you join, please mention me, quietorchid, or any other journaller as the referring member. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!