corner corner The Enchanted Land

The Enchanted Land
by Jude Deveraux | Romance
Registered by Moriquen of Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 10/13/2011

status (set by KarenMills): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, October 13, 2011

"For beautiful Morgan Wakefield, that land lay west of the bluegrass splendors of her Kentucky home . . . and within the powerful embrace of Seth Colter--the handsome rancher with whom she had struck a bargain that would change her life.
Beneath the star-studded New Mexico skies Colter awakened in Morgan a woman's passion, stoking the sensuous fires of a bold, tempestuous romance. Though fate would make them enemies, theirs was a love that would endure, never to be forsaken."

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Friday, July 20, 2012

This book is coming with me to Italy where I will be staying near the town of Citta' Di Castello for about two weeks starting on the 28th of July. I will leave this book somewhere where I can find a sheltered spot along the way. Happy travels little book and happy reading to whoever finds this book!

Edit: I left this book on the Piazza della Signoria between the feet of one of the lion statues. Thanks for taking it with you, KarenMills!

Journal Entry 3 by KarenMills at Firenze, Toscana Italy on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

I just found this book today inside the Loggia in Piazza della Signoria! I am so excited to find out about this website. Started reading the book in the piazza. It's been a long time since a read a romance novel like this, but it is very hot so nice to stay inside where it is cool and read. I can't wait to release the book "into the wild" again to see where it ends up! Thanks Moriquen! It's my lucky day! I am an AVID reader, so will be releasing other books!

Journal Entry 4 by KarenMills at Firenze, Toscana Italy on Sunday, August 12, 2012

I read this book in one day while I was at home sick with a cold. It is not my usual type of reading....I read many romance novels in college, but that was a long time ago. Regardless, I enjoyed it for what it was, predictable and a fast read with lots of action.

Journal Entry 5 by KarenMills at piazza della Signoria in Firenze, Toscana Italy on Sunday, August 12, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (8/12/2012 UTC) at piazza della Signoria in Firenze, Toscana Italy

I left this book today in Piazza della Signoria under the Perseo statua Buon lettura! www.anamericaninitaly.com