corner corner The Dolphins of Pern

The Dolphins of Pern
by Anne McCaffrey | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by Moriquen of Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 10/12/2011

status (set by Lady_L): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"Two boys, one of them a dragonrider, re-establish crucial contact with the wise dolphins, the legendary "shipfish" of Pern."

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen at Brico in Borsbeek, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Saturday, February 04, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (2/4/2012 UTC) at Brico in Borsbeek, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

In Brico in de Kult Cordoba keuken kan je op de dampkap dit boek terugvinden. Veel plezier ermee!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Borsbeek, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Zoals gezegd daar heb ik het gevonden, heeft er toch eventjes gestaan dan, in den Brico op de dampkap

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Deurne, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Monday, December 10, 2012

I bought the book in the Kringwinkel in Deurne, Antwerpen, for 75 cents.

Once I finish with it, I'll liberate it again. Hopefully I can come up with a way to get it to travel a bit more.

Journal Entry 5 by Alison12 at Clarkson, Western Australia Australia on Monday, March 04, 2013

The book hitched a lift with my brother, who lives in Antwerp and paid a surprise visit to me in Western Australia recently. I am looking forward to reading this book before sending it off on its journey again.

Journal Entry 6 by Lady_L at Perth, Western Australia Australia on Monday, October 14, 2013

I was given this book by my friend Alison in Perth. Haven't read it as yet, but just love this idea of travelling books. I will read it soon and let if free.