corner corner Cousin Bette: Poor Relations

Cousin Bette: Poor Relations
by Honoré de Balzac | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Dyluvsbooks of Sacramento, California USA on Thursday, September 25, 2003

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Dyluvsbooks from Sacramento, California USA on Thursday, September 25, 2003

for trade...trade size paperback...will want 2 books in exchange.

Journal Entry 2 by Dyluvsbooks at fellow BookCrosser in -- By hand, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, October 27, 2003

Release planned for Thursday, October 30, 2003 at fellow BookCrosser in trade, postal release USA.

Sending to SnowPepsi24...Thanks for all the great books you sent me!! Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 3 by SnowPepsi24 from Cody, Wyoming USA on Monday, November 03, 2003

Thanks Dy.

Journal Entry 4 by SnowPepsi24 from Cody, Wyoming USA on Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Changing the status.

Journal Entry 5 by SnowPepsi24 from Cody, Wyoming USA on Saturday, February 07, 2004

Placing in the Romance Bookbox #4.

Journal Entry 6 by SnowPepsi24 at on Saturday, February 07, 2004

Released on Saturday, February 07, 2004 at Mailed to a fellow Bookcrosser in n/a, n/a Controlled Releases.

Happy Trails.

Journal Entry 7 by lilmztaz from Blythewood, South Carolina USA on Monday, August 16, 2004

pulled from book box

Journal Entry 8 by lilmztaz at Blythewood, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

I enjoyed this book. I hope the next reader will too

Journal Entry 9 by lilmztaz at Comfort Inn in Dearborn, Michigan USA on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/4/2012 UTC) at Comfort Inn in Dearborn, Michigan USA

I am going to release this on our way out this morning. Thinking I will leave on the stairs as I go out or in the Breakfast area not positive which one yet

Journal Entry 10 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Dearborn, Michigan USA on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Found on Stair case at Hotel i worl at. going to read it then pass it to another co-worker