corner corner Look Out the Window.

Look Out the Window.
by Joan Walsh Anglund | Children's Books
Registered by wingGhaneschawing of Gmunden, Oberösterreich Austria on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

status (set by You_): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingGhaneschawing from Gmunden, Oberösterreich Austria on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

______/)_______./¯"""/')
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯'\_„„„„\)
wunderschönes Büchlein :-)

Journal Entry 2 by wingGhaneschawing at to Ireland in -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Oberösterreich Austria on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (1/22/2012 UTC) at to Ireland in -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Oberösterreich Austria

Hello! Bookcrossing is a online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see how far and wide it will travel and how its readers like it. Kindly make a journal entry to let us know it's found a new reader.

Feel free to read and keep this book, pass it on to a friend, leave it back on the shelf or somewhere else for the next reader. If you journal this book as a member, then you will hear from the book as it travels around. Happy reading!

For the Convention 2012 in Dublin

Journal Entry 3 by Esme-Weatherwax at Limerick, Co. Limerick Ireland on Monday, April 16, 2012

I took this book for my son because the illustrations caught my eye. I also liked the message it has.

Journal Entry 4 by Esme-Weatherwax at Limerick, Co. Limerick Ireland on Monday, April 16, 2012

I really liked the illustrations in this book. The message is nice as well which is that there is only one of you. I look forward to reading this to my son.

Journal Entry 5 by Esme-Weatherwax at Limerick, Co. Limerick Ireland on Monday, April 16, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/16/2012 UTC) at Limerick, Co. Limerick Ireland

I got this for my son and I have opened an account for him so I am moving it to his account.

Journal Entry 6 by You_ at Limerick, Co. Limerick Ireland on Monday, April 16, 2012

Thank you I look forward to being able to read and have this book read to me.