corner corner Last Chance Saloon

Last Chance Saloon
by Marian Keyes | Literature & Fiction
Registered by kiwiinengland of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 10/11/2011

status (set by marsala): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by kiwiinengland from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Friday, November 11, 2011

Three very different people,
Katherine - a sleek millenium woman
Fintan - who has the biggest Clinquie collection in Notting Hill
Tara - with a PhD in bad choices

They've been friends for ages. Now they're adults, and their lives are about to change in wholly unexpected ways.

Journal Entry 2 by kiwiinengland at Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on Friday, November 11, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (11/12/2011 UTC) at Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom

I am posting this to Marsala, who is playing the Bookcrossing Monopoly game as part of team Racecar. I hope you enjoy this wishlist book (which is the largest copy of this book I have EVER seen!)

Journal Entry 3 by marsala at Chiswick, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thank you very much!! What a nice surprise . It is indeed massive!

Well, finished it and quite enjoyed it. This book was recommended to me and whilest I don't normally enjoy the genre, this book wasn't that bad. Except the last few lines, they were just cringe worthy.

Journal Entry 4 by marsala at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (12/13/2011 UTC) at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom

Will be released at the monthly meetup in the camel and artichoke.