corner corner The Breast Cancer Prevention Diet: The Powerful Foods, Supplements, and Drugs That Can Save Your Life

Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on October 11, 2011. Pre-numbered label used for registration. Hardcover book.

Reserved for the 2011 Breast Cancer Awareness Month Release Challenge. I am including a flyer about this local event, which takes place on Sunday, Oct. 16, 2011.

Also reserved to submit to the Battle Ship team captain for submission for a Light Blue Release in Monoploy Turn TWELVE, hosted by Vekiki.

And for the 2011 TICK TOCK CHALLENGE, hosted by DragonGoddess

And the Hospital Release Challenge, hosted by PokPok.

As well as the 2011 Track Your Challenges Challenge, hosted by waderwoman.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at Maine Medical Center, 100 Campus Dr in Scarborough, Maine USA on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (10/14/2011 UTC) at Maine Medical Center, 100 Campus Dr in Scarborough, Maine USA

Released on a bench opposite the Outpatient Breast Care Center at Maine Medical Center, 100 Campus Dr, Scarborough, Maine, around 2 PM on October 14, 2011.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!