corner corner How to Cook Everything: Bittman Takes on America's Chefs

How to Cook Everything: Bittman Takes on America's Chefs
by Mark Bittman | Cooking, Food & Wine
Registered by wingazukiwing of Miami, Florida USA on 10/8/2011

status (set by azuki): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingazukiwing from Miami, Florida USA on Saturday, October 08, 2011

Registering this yellow cook book for the Monopoly game Yellow Release.

Journal Entry 2 by wingazukiwing at Holiday Bazaar in Doral, Florida USA on Monday, November 21, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (11/20/2011 UTC) at Holiday Bazaar in Doral, Florida USA

Release on the Yellow Submarine Food Truck, as a yellow release and an underwater release: a yellow Ballycumber at the Yellow Submarine eating a yellow dog and releasing a yellow book.

Read the behind the scene story of the release is here:

Hi! Congratulations on finding a very special BookCrossing book.

Bookcrossing is a wonderful online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are also curious to see how far and wide our books can travel. I would appreciate if you can make a journal entry on this book so we know where the book has been. You don't have to set up an account.

Feel free to keep this book, return it to where you found it, or pass it on to the next reader. If you sign up as a member, you will hear from the book as it travels and gets journaled. Visit also the BookCrossing community to meet other booklovers. Membership is confidential, free, and spam-free. Happy reading!