corner corner Bed

Bed
by David Whitehouse | Literature & Fiction
Registered by retromonkey of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 07, 2011

status (set by Korky): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by retromonkey from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 07, 2011

Hello and welcome to Bookcrossing!

Thanks for picking up this book. Treat it nicely, enjoy reading it and let everyone know what you thought of it here; you can be anonymous if you like or you might want to join Bookcrossing, if you do you can follow the book's onward journey. Then, pass it on when the time is right.If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me retromonkey, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 2 by retromonkey at Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 07, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (10/8/2011 UTC) at Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom

Passing to Beqi.

Journal Entry 3 by Beqi at Daventry, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 10, 2011

Thanks for this, Retromonkey! I'm intriguided by the synopsis, so looking forward to reading it. Maybe we could read them at the same time, like we did with 'The Slap'?! Plenty of discussions about it as we work our way through the book :-) xx

Journal Entry 4 by Beqi at Forest Cafe OBCZ in Salcey Forest, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/28/2012 UTC) at Forest Cafe OBCZ in Salcey Forest, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

As I have so many books on TBR, and this could languish there for AGES before I read it, I thought I'd give it to Korky, as it's on her wishlist. Enjoy, Korky! :-)

Journal Entry 5 by Korky at Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Many thanks Beqi, that's very thoughtful of you. Hope it doesn't hang about on my TBR shelves for too long now.