corner corner The Last Song

The Last Song
by Nicholas Sparks | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Chucklesthescot of Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on 10/4/2011

status (set by marsala): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Chucklesthescot from Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Registering for rabck

Journal Entry 2 by Chucklesthescot at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (10/13/2011 UTC) at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom

Happy birthday! Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by marsala at Chiswick, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Thank you very much for this book and the other goodies!

And it got pushed to the top of mount to be read because I'm planning a release for it. I enjoyed it well enough. It isn't a very high brow book, and at some points I was kind of annoyed by the clichés. But it did make me cry a lot and sometimes that is just exactly what you need.

Journal Entry 4 by marsala at National Theatre in South Bank, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, November 06, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (11/6/2011 UTC) at National Theatre in South Bank, Greater London United Kingdom

This book will be released for the Bookcrossing Monopoly game. This time team racecar landed on the Cinemas and Theatres square.
We released this book called The Last Song, because it will be the last time we get to be on a stage in this game. And we choose the national theatre, because right now they have a play on called 13, and we are playing turn 13 in the monopoly game.