corner corner Girl Missing

Girl Missing
by Tess Gerritsen | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingAnnimanniwing of Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 10/3/2011

status (set by bookstogive): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingAnnimanniwing from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, October 03, 2011

From the back:

"The first body is a mystery. She's young. She's beautiful. And her corpse, laid out in the office of Boston medical examiner Kat Novak, betrays no secrets - except for a matchbook clutched in one stiff hand, seven numbers scrawled inside.

The next body is a warning. When a second victim is discovered, Kat begins to fear that a serial killer is stalking the streets. The police are sceptical. The mayor won't listen. And Kat's chief suspect is one of the town's most prominent citizens.

The final body...might be hers. With the death toll rising, Kat races to expose a deadly predator who is closer than she ever dreamt. And every move she makes could be her very last."

***

From the book recycling shelf in Kamppi, Helsinki. I've read one other Tess Gerritsen novel (The Surgeon) and found it both engaging and terrifying :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Yes, I think I like Tess Gerritsen! Very engaging.

Next off to bookstogive as part of the wishlist tag game. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, February 16, 2012

I received this great book today as part of the Wishlist Tag Game, thanks so much for "tagging"me! I am really looking forward to reading it and then it can continue it's travels.