corner corner Suite Francaise

Suite Francaise
by Irene Nemirovsky | Literature & Fiction
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 10/2/2011

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Sunday, October 02, 2011

3rd Copy

Journal Entry 2 by brewski at Springhill Suites in Robinson Township, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, September 02, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (9/2/2012 UTC) at Springhill Suites in Robinson Township, Pennsylvania USA

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, September 02, 2012

Will be travelling with me to Ontario, Canada