corner corner the women in his life

the women in his life
by Barbara Taylor Bradford | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Moriquen of Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 9/30/2011

status (set by Clairette86): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Friday, September 30, 2011

"He is Maximilian West--billionaire tycoon and corporate raider extraordinaire. He is a figure of almost mythical power--an enigma to all who know him. But when his world is suddenly shattered, Maxim must make peace with his turbulent past and begin to understand the remarkable women who have loved and protected him.
From the streets of London to the suites of New York, from the rise of Nazi Germany to the fall of the Berlin Wall, THE WOMEN IN HIS LIFE takes us on an unforgettable journey of survival, secrets, love and redemption that mesmerizes from first page to last."

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, October 27, 2011

This book is coming with me to the region of the Ardennes in Belgium where I will be staying almost a week. Where I might leave this book I don't know yet. But if you find it, I hope you will enjoy it and pass it on again!

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen at Ascenseur in Spa, Liège / Luik Belgium on Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (11/1/2011 UTC) at Ascenseur in Spa, Liège / Luik Belgium

In de lift naar de thermen en het zwembad kan je dit boek terugvinden. Veel plezier ermee!

You can find this book in the elevator to the sauna and swimming pool. Happy travels little book!

Journal Entry 4 by Clairette86 at Liège, Liège / Luik Belgium on Sunday, November 06, 2011

J'ai trouvé ce livre le 1/11 à l'entrée de l'ascenseur menant aux thermes de Spa. Je n'ai pas encore eu le temps de le lire, histoire à suivre...