corner corner Engleby

Engleby
by Sebastian Faulks | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingWyandowing of Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 9/29/2011

status (set by Grimreaper7): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingWyandowing from Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, September 29, 2011

Didn't read this book, hope you can tell me about. Maybe then I regret that I've not read it... ;)

Journal Entry 2 by wingWyandowing at südSEEcrossing - BC-Convention 2011 in Konstanz, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, October 01, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (10/1/2011 UTC) at südSEEcrossing - BC-Convention 2011 in Konstanz, Baden-Württemberg Germany

This book has been released in one of the parks in Konstanz as part of the turn for Team Wolf in the BookCrossing Monopoly Challenge game.

Deutschsprachige Informationen zu BookCrossing findest Du unter www.bookcrossers.de

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Hamburg - City, Hamburg Germany on Thursday, October 06, 2011

Geschrieben via www.bookcrossers.de

ich habs in konstanz gefunden und mit nach hause nach hamburg genommen. mal sehen, wo ich es wieder freilassen werde :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Hamburg - Harburg, Hamburg Germany on Thursday, June 14, 2012

This book is hard to get into, the wanderings of an adolescent mind, bullying, isolation, drugs, imagined friends, survival. Am 2/3 through it & returning to Australia today, but will finish it & send it on its way.

Journal Entry 5 by Cocked-Eyebrows at Brisbane Airport - Domestic Terminal, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Haven't read it yet but my mother found it earlier this morning when she went to pick my brother up from the airport. She saw it on a seat in one of the terminals and was about to hand it in to lost and found when she read a post-it note on the front cover saying 'Feel free to read this + pass it on. Thanks. :)' Needless to say, I will do just that!

Journal Entry 6 by Grimreaper7 at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, August 04, 2013

i found it released in a park in upper Mt gravatt, Queensland and i found the book very interesting