corner corner Unsuitable for Ladies: An Anthology of Women Travellers

Unsuitable for Ladies: An Anthology of Women Travellers
by Author unknown | Travel
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Thursday, September 29, 2011

status (set by 6of8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Thursday, September 29, 2011

I recently ordered a slough of travel-related books from Better World Books. Mt. TBR is quite tall, but this goes on the top of the heap to be enjoyed later.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Released 2 mos ago (5/16/2015 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I tried to read this but it didn't hold my interest. Better to share it than shelve it.

This book is one of many being passed along to potential readers at the Gaithersburg Book Festival by members of BookCrossing in Washington DC (BCinDC).

We are excited to be able to share this book with you and hope that you are equally excited by receiving a free book. The book is given freely to you to enjoy as you see fit, although if you choose to someday share it with someone else we encourage you to do so.

Any future reader or recipient of this book is encouraged to leave a journal entry here on the BookCrossing site to let prior readers know the fate of the book. You can make an anonyous entry without joining the BookCrossing movement, but if you are interested in joining, it is a free and spam-free community where your contact information is not shared with others. Best of all, members receive private messages via e-mail from books like this one when those books are journalled, allowing for long-term relationships between books and readers.