corner corner Nothing Lasts Forever

Nothing Lasts Forever
by Sidney Sheldon | Literature & Fiction
Registered by bloedengel of Vosselaar, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 9/25/2011

status (set by marsala): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by bloedengel from Vosselaar, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, September 25, 2011

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Journal Entry 2 by bloedengel at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, September 25, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (9/25/2011 UTC) at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

Travelling to one of the winners of the Agatha Christie multiwinnerssweepstake.
Hope I made a good choice....
Congratulations on winning, hope you get lots of nice books.

Journal Entry 3 by marsala at Chiswick, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thank you very much Bloedengel! To be honest, I wouldn't be something I would pick out myself, but I might enjoy it anyway.

Journal Entry 4 by marsala at London Transport Museum in Covent Garden, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, October 09, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (10/9/2011 UTC) at London Transport Museum in Covent Garden, Greater London United Kingdom

Having collected all the green squares, Team Racecar could do a "green" release. A racecar isn't particularly "green" so we looked for more environment friendly ways of transport. And found it in the form of the sedan chair. We thought this was a fitting book, because one the one hand this way of transport isn't around anymore, and the other hand, if we don't watch out we will run out of sources like gas and petrol. Hence, nothing lasts forever.