corner corner Wilful Behaviour

Wilful Behaviour
by Donna Leon | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Ally1665 of Silsden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 23, 2011

status (set by MissMarkey): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Ally1665 from Silsden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 23, 2011

Read this series years ago. Taking to the Unconvention in Nottingham.

Journal Entry 2 by wingCassiopaeiawing at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Sunday, September 25, 2011

I discovered Donna Leon only this summer while browsing in a second hand bookshop in Stoke Newington in London. I bought 4 and have read one which I really enjoyed. This was one I didn't have, it was lovely to find one that is BC registered.

Journal Entry 3 by wingCassiopaeiawing at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Just finished reading this morning and really enjoyed it. Now I must visit Venice. I have just registered the first two published and will try to read them in order, but for the back story it may not make too much difference.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCassiopaeiawing at Dublin Convention 2012 in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Monday, April 09, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/14/2012 UTC) at Dublin Convention 2012 in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...
Taking to Dublin for someone's wish list.

Journal Entry 5 by wingMissMarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Delighted to have this one given to me by Cassiopaeia. Started reading Donna Leon books while in Venice last year and been gathering them up to read ever since. Will pass to Lytteltonwitch after I've read it.

Journal Entry 6 by wingMissMarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 19, 2012

Read and enjoyed. Now saving for Lytteltonwitch when she gets back from her travels in Scotland.

Journal Entry 7 by wingMissMarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 30, 2013

I enjoyed this. It reminded me of my trip to Venice 2 years ago. Now taking to Leeds for the UK Uncon in September.

Journal Entry 8 by wingMissMarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 09, 2013

This book never made it to Leeds as I had the BC supplies in my suitcase. Released at The Rose and Crown instead.

Journal Entry 9 by wingMissMarkeywing at Rose and Crown pub in Chilton, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 09, 2013

Released 9 mos ago (11/5/2013 UTC) at Rose and Crown pub in Chilton, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing.