corner corner The Great Gatsby

The Great Gatsby
by F. Scott Fitzgerald | Literature & Fiction
Registered by flewry of Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on 9/22/2011

status (set by doggy12452): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by flewry from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Thursday, September 22, 2011

My husband and I ended up with two copies of this when we got married.. six years ago, so not sure why I've kept it around so long! We both read it in high school but not since. It's good, but not good enough for two!

Journal Entry 2 by flewry at North Straub Park in St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Sunday, October 02, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (10/2/2011 UTC) at North Straub Park in St. Petersburg, Florida USA

At the headless statue in North Straub Park.

This book was released by Team Iron for Turn 11 of Bookcrossing Monopoly! Our theme this turn was STATUES AND MONUMENTS. So we took the opportunity to perform a good deed for a statue in need, and we provided a head for the statue in Straub Park that has misplaced his. I think this statue's lovely lady seems pretty entranced with his new face, even if it is a little effeminate. And blue. And earless. And.. Frankenstein'sMonster-shaped.

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what this was all about. Please consider making a brief journal entry, even anonymously, to let us know the book is safe with you. And if you do decide to join this amazingly fun, FREE community of book lovers.. well, that's an extra point at well!

Whatever you do, please enjoy your new book!

(Also released for the 2011 Tick Tock Challenge!)

Journal Entry 3 by doggy12452 at Tampa, Florida USA on Sunday, October 02, 2011

This book as truely amazing and it is safe and in good condition still :). At first i didnt understand the book and what it was about but its really thrilling to read. My school should consider reading or using it at sometime. This is a truely intersting book encounter funny how walking outside can lead you to this. I shall now send this book on its traveling adventure.