corner corner And Furthermore

And Furthermore
by Judi Dench | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by HerbertLooby on Thursday, September 22, 2011

status (set by kirjakko): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by HerbertLooby on Saturday, September 24, 2011

RABCK for someone very kind!

Journal Entry 2 by HerbertLooby at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (9/24/2011 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Thanks Vekiki for making my friends' visit to London special

Journal Entry 3 by wingVekikiwing at -- somewhere in Greater London --, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, September 30, 2011

Journal Entry 4 by wingVekikiwing at New London Theatre Green Room in Covent Garden, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, January 13, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (1/13/2012 UTC) at New London Theatre Green Room in Covent Garden, Greater London United Kingdom

released in the greenroom at work - it seemed relevant :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingVekikiwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/20/2012 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

This has been read by a few people at work (everyone loves dame judi!) and now it's time for it to travel on - I spotted it on someone's wishlist so it's off to them.

Thanks for taking part in my (nearly) 1000 books registered RABCK, and helping me celebrate in style!

Journal Entry 6 by kirjakko at Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland on Friday, March 23, 2012

Fridays can be sometimes a bit trying, so it was a lovely surprise to find this from the mail at work! I've read one earlier Judi biography and that was great fun. She also appeared in "Could do better" - school reports of famous people. Her headmaster said: "Judi would be a very good pupil if she lived in this world." So I'm sure I will be in for another treat with this book.
Of all her brilliant TV-work it's "A Fine Romance" that I love the most. I have it on DVD and watch it from time to time - laughing out loud.
Thanks Dame Vekiki - you've deserved some more buttons... (Doing the spring cleaning and I actually thought of you last night when I came across some more odd buttons).