corner corner Songs of the Humpback Whale

Songs of the Humpback Whale
by Jodi Picoult | Literature & Fiction
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 22, 2011

status (set by tiddley): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 22, 2011

I did the rounds of the charity shops in Didcot today

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 26, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (9/26/2011 UTC) at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Given to MissMarkey to read

Journal Entry 3 by wingMissMarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Thank lytteltonwitch for this book from one of my favourite authors.

Journal Entry 4 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (11/2/2011 UTC) at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Has been posted to a fellow bookcrosser who I am sure will enjoy this book.

Journal Entry 5 by wombles at Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Thanks for this book Lytteltonwitch, I have read it before but it's a lovely book and quite a funny one to get after our recent failed whale cruise :)

Journal Entry 6 by aleonblue at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Picked up at today's Brisbane BC's meet-up.

Oneof Jodi Picoult's books that I haven't read yet!

Journal Entry 7 by aleonblue at O'Malley's Irish Pub, Queen Street Mall in Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/22/2012 UTC) at O'Malley's Irish Pub, Queen Street Mall in Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Taking book along to Brisbane BC meet-up.

Journal Entry 8 by tiddley at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, July 22, 2012

picked up at meet up