corner corner Grime and Punishment (Jane Jeffrey Mysteries, No. 1)

Grime and Punishment (Jane Jeffrey Mysteries, No. 1)
by Jill Churchill | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by CornerGarden of Dakota, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, September 20, 2011

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by CornerGarden from Dakota, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A nice cozy mystery, easy read. The eleventh book in the Jane Jeffry Mysteries. You dont need to read the other books in the series first. A lot of us can relate to Jane, busy housewife, single mon, raising 3 kids. She seems to get in the middle of every murder.
A light mystery with a dash of humor.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMrsPeelwing at Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Friday, July 12, 2013

Just going through my bookshelf and saw that this one was already registered. Looks like it has been here quite a while! I added some BC stickers, and will try to read and release soon.
-Journaled in Therwil, Switzerland-

Update October 19, 2013
I didn't end up reading this book, so I brought it to Munich to release. We were strolling around this morning and stopped by one of the giant flagpoles in Odeonsplatz around 11:15. I remembered the book in the stroller and thought this would be a good place to leave it...

It was! Before I had a chance to write release notes it was caught! Thank you so much for journaling, lovely Anonymous finder!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at München, Bayern Germany on Saturday, October 19, 2013

Just picked it up at the Odeonsplatz in Munich. I'm looking forward to reading it. I will pass it on after I finish!