Note: Book successfully released.

corner corner Kosher Cooking

Kosher Cooking
by Marlena Spieler | Cooking, Food & Wine
Registered by marko167 of Sant Pere de Ribes, Barcelona Spain on 9/18/2011

status (set by marko167): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by marko167 from Sant Pere de Ribes, Barcelona Spain on Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bought especially for the BC Monopoly Challenge.

Journal Entry 2 by marko167 at Sinagoga Mayor de Barcelona in Barcelona, Barcelona Spain on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (9/27/2011 UTC) at Sinagoga Mayor de Barcelona in Barcelona, Barcelona Spain

Released as the special BC Unconvention Nottingham release in the BC Monopoly Challenge.

Now an explanation. I went for a drink with an old friend who I knew went to Nottingham University, I wanted to pump her for information and try to get an odd angle on the theme. Anyway, she said that when she was there, her and her fellow students referred to the city as Not-effing-ham. Twisted as my mind is, this turned into the hook that I would use. Not effing ham...... well obviously kosher cookery has no ham so this was the theme. Got to be better than the exhaustive, Robin Hood and Sherwood releases that are sure to have happened in teams the world over.

I have tried a couple of the recipes and they were tasty and easy so will be buying a new copy of the book for my kitchen. I will release this outside the Old Synagogue in Barcelona (well I hope to find an appreciative audience). Am in Barcelona today as will be going to see George Michael this evening but the concert is too late to make a release there.

I will take some photos and upload them later but in the meantime, I you should find this book before I return, please let us know what you think of it and the recipes. Join up and share your cooking experiences.