corner corner Hand in Glove

Hand in Glove
by Ngaio Marsh | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Moriquen of Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 9/18/2011

status (set by arry261): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, September 18, 2011

"All manner of friction fills the English country house shared by genteel retiree Percival Pyke Period and fuddy-duddy lawyer Harry Cartell. Until one of them, after a flamboyant dowager's treasure hunt party, is found murdered--face down in the mire of an open drain. Which of Superintendent Roderick Alleyn's suspects--linked by a tangled set of suspects--wore a crucial, missing pair of gloves to commit this dirty deed?"

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, October 27, 2011

This book is coming with me to the region of the Ardennes in Belgium where I will be staying almost a week. Where I might leave this book I don't know yet. But if you find it, I hope you will enjoy it and pass it on again!

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen at Gare des Guillemins in Liège, Liège / Luik Belgium on Thursday, November 03, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (11/2/2011 UTC) at Gare des Guillemins in Liège, Liège / Luik Belgium

Ik heb dit boek achtergelaten op een bankje aan platform 7, waar ik een man het boek zag meenemen en ermee op de trein stappen richting Namen. Veel plezier ermee!

I left this book on a bench on platform 7, where I saw a man take the book and step onto the train leaving for Namur. Happy travels little book!

Journal Entry 4 by arry261 at Liège, Liège / Luik Belgium on Sunday, November 06, 2011

J'ai trouvé ce livre au quai 6 de la gare Liege-Guillemins le 2/11/11 vers 17h.