corner corner David Starr - Space Ranger

David Starr - Space Ranger
by Isaac Asimov | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by Moriquen of Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 9/18/2011

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, September 18, 2011

"The Solar System had long ago been colonized by an Earth suffering from a dwindling food supply and a millionfold increase in population. The colonies were her very lifeblood. Without hte daily flow of products from them, Earth would experience mass starvation and chaos within weeks. Suddenly and unexpectedly, reports of fatal food poisoning, traceable to Martian produce, began to reach the ruling Council of Science. Each new case was treated with intense secrecy for if the people of Earth learned the cause of these deaths, a worldwide panic would surely ensue.
To David Starr, Space Ranger, these deadly incidents formed a terrifying pattern—they were clearly part of a clever and brutal scheme by an alien conspiracy to cripple Earth’s economic life and topple its government!"

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen at Gitschotellei in Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/28/2011 UTC) at Gitschotellei in Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

In de Fortis bank op de Gitschotellei kan je dit boek terugvinden naar het apparaat dat je rekeningafschriften afdrukt. Veel plezier ermee!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Deurne, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, September 29, 2011

Last night i was to the atm machine at fortis bank in Deurne and i found this book. first i thought that somebody forgot it there but then i sow the message on the book: I am a free Book! Can I come with you, please? So I will read this book with pleasure. I already find it interesant but I will post another message after I finish reading it. Dank u wel, Moriquen!