corner corner The Underpainter

The Underpainter
by Jane Urquhart | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Whiteraven of Florence, Kentucky USA on 9/15/2011

status (set by LiniP): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Whiteraven from Florence, Kentucky USA on Thursday, September 15, 2011

Reserved for a bookcrossing friend.

Journal Entry 2 by Whiteraven at Villa Hills, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (10/17/2011 UTC) at Villa Hills, Kentucky USA

Mailed to my new bookcrossing friend in Germany...enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by LiniP at Schwäbisch Hall, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Thursday, October 27, 2011

What a surprise to find this book from my wishlist in my mail yesterday. Thanks for sending it to me, Whiteraven. Hopefully, I will be able to read the book soon. So far I do not have a reading list for my TBR. I just pick them by impulse and this book sounds very interesting.

Journal Entry 4 by LiniP at Schwäbisch Hall, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Tuesday, July 03, 2012

I had actually started reading this book to release it for Canada Day, but unfortunately I did not finish it in time to release it to a safe place. Therefore I will keep it a little longer. I quite enjoyed the read even though it was not easy to keep track of all the jumps in time.

Journal Entry 5 by LiniP at Royal Overseas League in St. James, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, August 20, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (8/19/2012 UTC) at Royal Overseas League in St. James, Greater London United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, LiniP, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

If you feel that the book is too good to be passed on, just let me know that it has found a good home. You can keep it for good.

Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community.

If you’re already a BookCrossing member, thank you for picking up this book.

Happy BookCrossings!

This book was released for the Monopoly Challenge Turn Eleven of Team Thimble: Task West.

We chose the book because it was one of the books which had travelled to LiniP farthest from the West. It came from N39.06333, W84.59306 to N49.11, E9.73 and was ready to travel West again. Therefore I took it with me on a trip to London, The City of WESTminster to be exact and left it WEST of Greenwich at N 51.4966, E0.143. The location at the Royal Overseas League was chosen because the club welcomes members from countries from all over the Commonwealth and the Queen is the patron of the club. And of course, the Queen is still head of state of a big country in the far west, from where the author of this book comes, Canada. I hope that the book might travel west with one of the club´s members. Happy travels!