corner corner Undone: A Novel

Undone: A Novel
by Karin Slaughter | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Arrietty of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, September 13, 2011

status (set by newk): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Arrietty from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I don't think I've read any of Slaughters books before or if I have I haven't come across her lead detective Will Trent. He's a bit of a week character to be doing criminal investigation and in the real work I dont' really see how he would be able to hide the fact that he can't read but I liked his more 'sensitive' side. dont' know if I can recommend this book as the crime and victims were all a bit unrealistic (but then so many crime series are).

Journal Entry 2 by Arrietty at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (9/13/2011 UTC) at Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Taking to September meetup

Journal Entry 3 by footomas at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Picked up at book meet.

Journal Entry 4 by footomas at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (10/9/2012 UTC) at Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Releasing at Oct meeting.

Journal Entry 5 by wingnewkwing at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Sunday, October 14, 2012

It goes on one pile or another. Probably to be released