corner corner Alice Bliss: A Novel

Alice Bliss: A Novel
by Laura Harrington | Literature & Fiction
Registered by allysther of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 9/9/2011

status (set by ksjcbeck): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by allysther from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Friday, September 09, 2011

Congratulations on finding a BookCrossing book. BookCrossing is a wonderful website where readers interact and share books and knowledge. By entering the BCID number for this book you have helped to record this book's journey. Thank you for deciding to pick the book up, and for coming to the website to learn more! You can remain anonymous or you can join us in our fun. Either way, I truly hope you enjoy the book.

Journal Entry 2 by allysther at Little Village Noodle House in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (10/16/2011 UTC) at Little Village Noodle House in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Good luck, little book! I hope to hear from you soon!

This book is headed to lunch with ToC

Edited, so as to leave this book out in the wild.

I decided not to truly leave this book to an unknown fate. I sent it instead to a friend in Alabama. She is former military, married to retired military, and currently working on a base. If anyone knows a person who should read this book, it is this friend.

Journal Entry 3 by ksjcbeck at Montgomery, Alabama USA on Monday, August 20, 2012

I have released this book at our base library...hopefully it will find a good home.