corner corner Six Easy Pieces: Fundamentals of Physics Explained (Penguin Press Science)

Six Easy Pieces: Fundamentals of Physics Explained (Penguin Press Science)
by Richard P Feynman | Science
Registered by suedo of Spennymoor, County Durham United Kingdom on 9/9/2011

status (set by Vekiki): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by suedo from Spennymoor, County Durham United Kingdom on Friday, September 09, 2011

another NSS book for the uncon, hope you enjoy

Journal Entry 2 by wingVekikiwing at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 26, 2011

Ahhh - I love Feynman. He is such a dude.
I meant to start this on the coach on my way homewards from Uncon-land, but I fear my candle burning at bopth ends antics had squelched my brain too much for physics...

Journal Entry 3 by wingVekikiwing at Observatory (Science Centre) in Herstmonceux, East Sussex United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (9/8/2012 UTC) at Observatory (Science Centre) in Herstmonceux, East Sussex United Kingdom

These were a bit easier than I was expecting, tbh! But they are fun and well explained, maybe good for a teenager or someone who has a new interest in science. There's no doubting Feynman was a brilliant communicator. I'm going to by a full copy of the lectures these are taken from, I suspect they will be a bit more challenging and then I will be grateful to have these easy bits to fall back on!! :)

Taking this to the astronomy festival to release somewhere around the observatory

If you found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep the book, or pass it on once you've read it - it'd be great if you could let us know that you've got it, and what you plan to do with it (you can remain anonymous if you wish, or sign up for free and become a part of our lovely bookcrossing community). Thanks!