corner corner The Sound of Gravity

The Sound of Gravity
by Joe Simpson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingVekikiwing of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 9/9/2011

status (set by Vekiki): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingVekikiwing from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, September 09, 2011

left on the bookshelf at work. Thank you for your contribution to our community libary

Journal Entry 2 by wingVekikiwing at New London Theatre Green Room in Covent Garden, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, September 09, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/9/2011 UTC) at New London Theatre Green Room in Covent Garden, Greater London United Kingdom

left for the company to enjoy

Journal Entry 3 by wingVekikiwing at Belvedere Road in South Bank, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (6/12/2012 UTC) at Belvedere Road in South Bank, Greater London United Kingdom

leaving on the weird green womph-womph shapes all round the pillars - inside one of the colander thingies

If you found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep the book, or pass it on once you've read it - it'd be great if you could let us know that you've got it, and what you plan to do with it (you can remain anonymous if you wish, or sign up for free and become a part of our lovely bookcrossing community). Thanks!