corner corner The New York Trilogy: "City of Glass", "Ghosts" and "Locked Room"

The New York Trilogy: "City of Glass", "Ghosts" and "Locked Room"
by Paul Auster | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/8/2011

status (set by SqueakyChu): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, September 09, 2011

This book was sent to me from Bertilak de Hautdesert (USA: PA) of BookMooch.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 31, 2017

It's time to do some serious culling of books in my "To Be Read" pile. I might live a long, healthy life, but there is no way I'll ever read all the books now in my possession. I now choose this book as one I must move along.

Farewell and happy traveling, little book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 04, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (6/9/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The June 2017 Allergic to A Release Challenge hosted by babypooh.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 21, 2017

Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 21, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (8/22/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Going out for Round #2...

--------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, September 14, 2017

Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #3.

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, September 24, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (9/28/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Going out for Round #3...

--------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 8 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, October 10, 2017