corner corner Recipes for Fat Free Living 4 Cookbook: Fat Free Breads for Bread Machines Every Recipe Under 1 Gram of Fat Per Serving

Journal Entry 1 by erishkigal from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Wednesday, September 07, 2011

I picked this up ages ago, not realizing it was recipes for bread machines. Which I don't have.
Every so often, I'd run across it and think to myself some of them sound really good, I could adapt it to old-fashioned bread making. But I never got around tuit. So, it's time fore this book to move on to someone who can actually use it~~

There are also lots of nummy spread recipes to put on one's bread or bagels :)

Journal Entry 2 by erishkigal at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, September 10, 2011

Given Bally's waistline (and, dare I say, his love of both good meaty material and frothy desserts), mealtimes seemed a perfect choice for team boot's simultaneous releases for our challenge in this week's BC Monopoly.. Because we are spread about, that means Erish is to release at noon, lunchtime in the US, marko167 at tapas time in Spain, and passmaster at dinnertime in the Netherlands.

And what is a more American for lunch than the sandwich? Absolutely nothing! And since Bally's become a bit of a foodie this summer (what with all the markets, cafes, and pubs he's been visiting~to say nothing of hanging at the sushi bar), he's decided to have a go at baking his own bread. Which to make first? Sweet oatmeal bread? Wholewheat Sourdough? Mmm, Dill Bread sounds good. Or maybe Onion Sub Rolls....

Bally's made his choice, and is now busily baking. Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum!

Journal Entry 3 by erishkigal at Caputos Deli, 15th & 15th in Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, September 10, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (9/10/2011 UTC) at Caputos Deli, 15th & 15th in Salt Lake City, Utah USA

to be released precisely at noon (for a BC Monopoly Challenge) on a table outside.

If you are hunting, The King's English bookstore~ directly across the street~is celebrating their 34th Birthday today, with 34% off a different department each hour. And serendipitously, the noon-1 o'clock hour is 'Cooking & Gardening' :) Do check out the fabulous sale at this wonderful local bookstore today! (No, I don't work there, I just love it!)

edited to add photo and:
Darn! I added my mobile saying 12:00, but in the sun, it just didn't read :(

Journal Entry 4 by erishkigal at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mmmmm. Mmmm.Mmmm. Bally and I had a fine time at Caputo's, enjoying a Swiss cheese, Arugala, roasted red pepper, and tomato on Focaccia sandwich, along with yummy locally roasted coffee. Once sated, I took Bally's noon picture and went off to run my errands while Bally stayed, hoping for a new home!

to the finder of this book
Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!