corner corner Caught Dead in Philadelphia

Caught Dead in Philadelphia
by Gillian Roberts | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 9/3/2011

status (set by Dove-i-Libri): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, October 27, 2011

This book is available and will be released soon into the wild

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (12/25/2012 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, January 12, 2013

Thank you so much for the generous box of books. I grew up in Philadelphia and I always enjoy reading books set there. I will KTM when I finish reading them.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, May 31, 2013

Started reading this book today. I placed on my wish list 11/12/11

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, June 04, 2013

This book wasn't what I was expecting; Except for the name of a few streets, there was little to connect the book to Philadelphia. The story was predictable.

Now to find a new home for the book.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, July 08, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (7/8/2013 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! KTM RABCK for ABC VBB to Dove-I-libri.

Journal Entry 7 by wingDove-i-Libriwing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Received this book in the mail on Saturday! I chose it from Booklady331's Already Book Crossed Virtual Book Box. It caught my attention, and I'm looking forward to reading it! Going into Mount TBR, who KNOWS when it might come to the top? Thank you, Bookstogive and Booklady, for sharing this book!

December 3, 2017: Planning my reading and my "Reduce TBR Mountain Challenge" for 2018, and have this book lined up for the challenge! FINALLY getting to read some books I've been looking forward to!

June 9, 2018: A quick and easy read, a thoroughly enjoyable story. As someone has already mentioned, pretty predictable. After all, there were only so many suspects in the pool. All ready to be shared!

Still wondering what C.K.'s initials stand for, though!

June 19, 2018: Submitted this book to BookstoGive's General Literature Virtual Bookbox (Link). When it's claimed, it will be Sent along as part of Booklady331's "2018 Keep Them Moving Challenge" (Link)