corner corner Clotilde's Edible Adventures in Paris

Clotilde's Edible Adventures in Paris
by Clotilde Dusoulier | Cooking, Food & Wine
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 8/31/2011

status (set by 6of8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I picked this up a while back at a library book sale hoping it would give me an idea what to look for in Paris eateries. Turned out to not really be my style, although it does have great tips on how to read French menus to explanations of specific foods and pastries. Since I am not really likely to rely much on a guide to specific restaurants, no matter how enticing, I will take this with me to Paris next week and wild release it there, where it is more likely to find an appreciative audience.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Quelque part dans le 12e arrondissement in -Paris 12e, Ile-de-France France on Friday, September 09, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/9/2011 UTC) at Quelque part dans le 12e arrondissement in -Paris 12e, Ile-de-France France

Released this little gem at a Cafe in Paris, near the Gare de Lyon.

Welcome to Book Crossing -- this book is now yours to read, retain, release, or any combination thereof which suits your fancy. Books registered with Book Crossing are tracked by those who have read them before to see where they will go and who they will meet on their journeys. People who participate in the Book Crossing community often establish friendships and trade books or comments on books and just relish a relationship with other readers across the globe.

You are welcome (and encouraged) to create a journal entry on the book, particularly when passing it on to a specific someone or releasing in the wild. You don't have to read the book to create a journal entry nor do you have to feel obligated to write only positive things. All those who have had their hands on the book before you would be excited to read any journal entry you choose to make.

You can remain anonymous or join Book Crossing, where you are known to others by the screen name of your choice and no personal information is revealed. If you join, you can receive e-mail updates about all the places this book travels to in the future. (I would love it if you listed me, 6of8, as your referring member).

Sharing books in this fashion is just another way of spreading good karma across the world. Whatever you choose to do, enjoy the book!