corner corner Rain

Newbiggin-By-The-Sea

Rain
by Paul May | Children's Books
Registered by Safrolistics of Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Friday, August 26, 2011

status (set by AmeliaJane): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Safrolistics from Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Rain has always lived on the road with her artist mum, Max, in their colourful old bus. She's never been that bothered about fitting in, or about finding the dad she's never known. All that changes when their bus breaks down, they put down roots for the first time - and Rain gets to go to school at last! But Rain hadn't reckoned on having to deal with the way the kids at school treat anyone who is different. Will her friendship with fellow outsider Daniel be enough to help her stick at it?

Journal Entry 2 by TorenBach at Mailed to my secret partner, Secret Santa Exchange -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (12/6/2011 UTC) at Mailed to my secret partner, Secret Santa Exchange -- Controlled Releases

Happy Christmas from your Secret Santa

Journal Entry 3 by horseryder at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

This looks good, thank you

Journal Entry 4 by horseryder at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

An interesting story. A bit sad in places. I liked the characters, they were interesting people.

Journal Entry 5 by horseryder at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/24/2012 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

On its way to my NSSEBS partner

Journal Entry 6 by AmeliaJane at Weymouth, Dorset United Kingdom on Sunday, April 08, 2012

this looks really good. I'm looking forward to reading it thank you