corner corner Don't Worry, Be Crabby! (Maxine's Guide to Life)

Don't Worry, Be Crabby! (Maxine's Guide to Life)
by John M Wagner | Graphic Novels
Registered by winglukutuoliwing of Tampere, Pirkanmaa Finland on Thursday, August 25, 2011

status (set by tximeleta-vlc): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winglukutuoliwing from Tampere, Pirkanmaa Finland on Thursday, August 25, 2011

From the recycling centre. Published 1990.

Journal Entry 2 by winglukutuoliwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa Finland on Sunday, April 29, 2012

This was quick read, actually I read it while watching the TV at the same time.
Free to be released!

Journal Entry 3 by pikkumyy at Akaa, Pirkanmaa Finland on Thursday, May 03, 2012

I took this little book from our local meeting. Looks crabby! ;)

Journal Entry 4 by pikkumyy at Akaa, Pirkanmaa Finland on Friday, May 04, 2012

This was funny! Especially I enjoyed the guide if you win the lottery...!

Journal Entry 5 by pikkumyy at Akaa, Pirkanmaa Finland on Sunday, July 01, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/1/2012 UTC) at Akaa, Pirkanmaa Finland

Maxine travels to June's lucky winner! :)

Journal Entry 6 by Louhi at Kajaani, Kainuu Finland on Friday, July 06, 2012

I won this from June's book lottery. Thanks!

I've never heard of Maxine before. How to lead a long and crabby life seems a right book for me though.

EDIT 9.7.2012
I read Maxine's thoughts and they were quite fun. I still hope that I won't be so edgy if I reach the age of Maxine. There was some pictures I liked the most but I don't have the book available when making this entry. I liked especially that one where Maxine says: "If I want to hear titter-tatter of little feet I put shoes to my cat".

Journal Entry 7 by Louhi at Kajaani, Kainuu Finland on Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/2/2012 UTC) at Kajaani, Kainuu Finland

Maxine will travel to July's lottery winner.

Journal Entry 8 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala Finland on Monday, August 06, 2012

Thank you very much for this book! Looks like a fun and quick read:)

Journal Entry 9 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala Finland on Thursday, November 01, 2012

This one got lost between my study books (literally)...but as I finally got around to them, I finally finished reading this and it was just what I needed: quick to read and funny (possibly not quite as funny if I wouldn't be as tired as I am...the joys of sleep deprivation...):)

Journal Entry 10 by wingSoozreaderwing at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Monday, November 12, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (11/12/2012 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

This book is on its way to the winner of a sweepstake. Congratulations and enjoy!:)

Journal Entry 11 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, November 23, 2012

This arrived yesterday. Very funny. We read it right away. Thank you!

Journal Entry 12 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 12, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (1/16/2013 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending as a RABCK to tximeleta-vlc. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 13 by tximeleta-vlc at Alicante, Alacant/Alicante Spain on Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Got it in the mail yesterday. Thanks, Lauraloo! :-)

Journal Entry 14 by tximeleta-vlc at Liberación Masiva del Frikitrueke in Alicante, Alacant/Alicante Spain on Saturday, February 16, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (2/17/2013 UTC) at Liberación Masiva del Frikitrueke in Alicante, Alacant/Alicante Spain

Centro Cultural Las Cigarreras