corner corner Sex with Kings: 500 Years of Adultery, Power, Rivalry, and Revenge

Sex with Kings: 500 Years of Adultery, Power, Rivalry, and Revenge
by Eleanor Herman | History
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, August 23, 2011

status (set by Boekentrol): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, December 30, 2011

An interesting look at the all the cocubines, mistresses, lovers, and queens who have stood by the side of the kings and rulers throughout history. It was easy to read and understand and a wonderful read for anyone who likes to read about royalty.

This book is available and will be released soon into the wild

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Weesp, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Friday, January 06, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (1/6/2012 UTC) at Weesp, Noord-Holland Netherlands

This book was released as part of the Wishlist Tag Game, I hope you like it!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using meBOOKSTOGIVE
as your referring member. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

Journal Entry 3 by wingdutch-bookwing at Weesp, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thank you bookstogive for this amazing book. I'm sure I will like this book and I look forward to reading it. Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 4 by wingdutch-bookwing at Weesp, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Read about two weeks ago. Very interesting book with lots of names and information. But so interesting! My feeling that most mistresses got murdered by their kings wasn't entirely true. Most lived on. And so interesting to see how our perception of beauty has changed. I so wish I once could have a look in that world.

Journal Entry 5 by wingdutch-bookwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/28/2012 UTC) at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

To the mini-meeting.

Journal Entry 6 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Thanks, dutch-book for bringing this book to the mini meeting. I saw / read your review at Goodreads and got very interested in this book.
I now have the opportunity to read it.
Looking forward to it!