corner corner Bookplate Special (A Booktown Mystery)

Bookplate Special (A Booktown Mystery)
by Lorna Barrett | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingfurballwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 8/20/2011

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingfurballwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 20, 2011

Third in the Booktown series. I've read the first book, and missed the second, but had no problem figuring out what was going on with the characters. If I was Ginny though, I would be quite annoyed with my boss constantly running off detecting, and leaving me to run the store by myself.

Journal Entry 2 by wingfurballwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 20, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (8/21/2011 UTC) at Arlington, Virginia USA

Bringing this to the BCinDC meeting at the Potbelly's in Crystal City.

Journal Entry 3 by wingfurballwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 20, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (8/21/2011 UTC) at Arlington, Virginia USA

Bringing this to the BCinDC meeting at the Potbelly's in Crystal City.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmelydiawing at -- Geocaches, Virginia USA on Sunday, August 21, 2011

Picked this up at today's BCinDC meetup in Crystal City (Arlington), VA. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Edit 2 Sept 2011: This book was caught before I could make release notes! I love it when that happens. Anyway, I released it yesterday afternoon on the pump at the Marathon station, 2001 N. Chester St., Gastonia, North Carolina. Safe journeys, little book! :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Gastonia, North Carolina USA on Friday, September 02, 2011

This book is great and a real page turner. I will be finished with it by tonight! I will help it continue its journey!