corner corner The Hobbit

The Hobbit
by J. R. R. Tolkien | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingbookczukwing of Charleston, South Carolina USA on 8/18/2011

status (set by bookczuk): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookczukwing from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, October 04, 2011

This book has been on the shelves here at home. Time to register and release. It remains, to this day, probably 40 years after first reading it, my favorite Tolkien. We have the full set in our home library. This copy was a spare.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookczukwing at Marion Square in Charleston, South Carolina USA on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (10/15/2011 UTC) at Marion Square in Charleston, South Carolina USA

On one of the historical markers at Marion Square, King St side.

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a heck of a lot of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, there may be local BookCrossers who meet regularly in your area. Come join us!