corner corner The Da Vinci Code

The Da Vinci Code
by Dan Brown | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 8/17/2011

status (set by Diane-Fraser): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I bought this to do a release for BC Monopoly turn 8.
I have a copy of this from a friend but haven't read it yet - will be on my TBR soon

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Frankie & Benny's, Valley Centertainment in Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (8/20/2011 UTC) at Frankie & Benny's, Valley Centertainment in Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom

Welcome to bookcrossing :)

I have released this book for a game we are currently playing - BC Monopoly. This week we completed the brown streets so had a release to do with the word brown!

I left it in F&Bs as I was down here to celebrate my brother's 40th birthday - younger brother, of course ;)

Please record that you have found this book. You can do this anonymously but you can also become a member and join in the fun of bookcrossing. Read, release or keep this book its now yours - enjoy!!