corner corner Mary, Mary

Mary, Mary
by Ed McBain | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Passeur-X of Strasbourg, Alsace France on Tuesday, August 16, 2011

status (set by Tamsine): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Passeur-X from Strasbourg, Alsace France on Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I did not enjoy this procedural novel, and I definitly prefer McBain's 87th precinct series.

Journal Entry 2 by Passeur-X at Troc' Café - rue du faubourg de Saverne in Strasbourg, Alsace France on Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/3/2012 UTC) at Troc' Café - rue du faubourg de Saverne in Strasbourg, Alsace France

For the strasbourgian meet-up of May the 3rd, 2012.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTamsinewing at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Friday, May 04, 2012

I enjoyed one of the 87th precinct novels. I'll try this one.

Journal Entry 4 by wingTamsinewing at == somewhere in london == in London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, December 19, 2014

Planned Release in 2 days (12/22/2014 11:00 AM UTC) at == somewhere in london == in London, Greater London United Kingdom

I gave this up after 30 pages. Not that it is particullarly bad. It simply is not my kind of story. As I am going to London, I shall take it with me and release it there. Don't know exactly where.