corner corner The Winter Ghosts

The Winter Ghosts
by Kate Mosse | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 8/15/2011

status (set by lauraloo29): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, August 15, 2011

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

A very good read, not a scary ghost story, but something more atmospheric and haunting, I really enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, August 19, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (8/23/2011 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

On its way to Moriquen as part of the Wishlist Tag Game, hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thanks you very much for tagging me with this book, yorkshire-lass. I think I'm going to really enjoy it!

Journal Entry 4 by Moriquen at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, March 03, 2013

I have enjoyed reading this book. It was a simple tale but never the less it was beautiful.You really start to understand the pain of the main character and see immediately what attracts him so much in Fabrissa's story. Thanks for sending it my way, yorkshire-lass!!

Journal Entry 5 by Moriquen at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, May 12, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (5/8/2013 UTC) at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

You are the decoy in the April Acts of Kindess Sweepstake! I hope you'll enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by book-a-neer at Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I was the decoy winner for the April sweeps! Thanks moriquen for sending this.

Journal Entry 7 by book-a-neer at Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (9/18/2013 UTC) at Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Off to Canada! Hope you like this.

Journal Entry 8 by lauraloo29 at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Thursday, September 26, 2013

Arrived today. Thank you!