corner corner The Thing Is . . .

The Thing Is . . .
by Dave Fanning | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by Saynotospam of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, August 15, 2011

status (set by Zuchini): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Saynotospam from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, May 06, 2012

This book was one of many in a stack that I received from a friend who's moving away.

Journal Entry 2 by Saynotospam at IHC offices in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/8/2012 UTC) at IHC offices in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

I didn't read it. Let me know if I should have.

Journal Entry 3 by wingEdwardstreetwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Friday, June 01, 2012

tbr

Journal Entry 4 by wingEdwardstreetwing at D4 Bar/Restaurant in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, September 10, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (9/11/2012 UTC) at D4 Bar/Restaurant in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

On the shelf at work too long, releasing at a meetup tonight

Journal Entry 5 by Zuchini at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, June 23, 2013

What a pleasant blast from the past to read this review of Dave Fanning's radio history, the bands, the places I grew up, the Irish celebrities.

This is a book that would probably only appeal to a smallish section of readers, but I'm
Happy to include myself in that group.

Journal Entry 6 by Zuchini at Empire Bar in Petone, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, June 23, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (6/23/2013 UTC) at Empire Bar in Petone, Wellington Province New Zealand

Left on the windowsill