corner corner I Feel Orange Today

I Feel Orange Today
by Patricia Godwin | Children's Books
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 8/11/2011

status (set by solittletime): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Thursday, August 11, 2011

Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on August 11, 2011. Mini paperback.

Reserved for the 2011 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Release Challenge which week 32 features a book with children, in words or pictures on the cover, for International Youth Day.

Also reserved to submit to the Battle Ship team captain for submission for an Orange Release in Monoploy Turn SEVEN, hosted by Vekiki.

And for the 2011 Track Your Challenges Challenge, hosted by waderwoman.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at Maine Mall in South Portland, Maine USA on Friday, August 19, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (8/11/2011 UTC) at Maine Mall in South Portland, Maine USA

Released at the Maine Mall, South Portland, Maine, around 7 PM on August 11, 2011. (See release picture: The book is leaning up against the orange candy dispenser.)

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!