corner corner Purge

Purge
by Sofi Oksanen | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Sobergirl of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi Finland on Thursday, August 11, 2011

status (set by Plum-crazy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Sobergirl from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi Finland on Thursday, August 11, 2011

This book started its journey in Turku, European Capital of Culture 2011!

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, August 22, 2011

YHMSmileyThanks so much Sobergirl for this package! This book looks right up my street, the bag is great, the HUGE bar of chocolate won't be around for long & as for the Salty Fish, well I adore liquorice - what a happy plum I am :o)

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Civic Hall in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Released 11 mos ago (8/13/2013 UTC) at Civic Hall in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Left in one of the leaflet dispensers.

Released as part of the AUGUST ONE WORD Challenge (#7) &
the MOVIE BOOKS RELEASE Challenge (#18)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)