corner corner The Cobra Event

The Cobra Event
by Richard Preston | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by LongNeckBooks of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 09, 2011

status (set by LongNeckBooks): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LongNeckBooks from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Having a massive clear out. Hope taht you enjoy this one. Please do leave a journal entry on the website, it is really interesting to know where the books travel to.
Thanks,

Happy Reading.

Journal Entry 2 by LongNeckBooks at Kiosk in South Norwood Lake and Park in South Norwood, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (8/10/2011 UTC) at Kiosk in South Norwood Lake and Park in South Norwood, Greater London United Kingdom

Having found this book, I hope that you enjoy reading it. If you did, please spare a moment to enter a comment so that I will be alerted that you have read it. I enjoy seeing where my books travel.

You can do this anonymously, but it can be more fun to have an id, as you will then also be able to track books that you have found and follow their paths round the world.