corner corner A Streetcar Named Desire

by Tennessee Williams | Literature & Fiction
Registered by debnance of Alvin, Texas USA on 8/7/2011

status (set by Bascula): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by debnance from Alvin, Texas USA on Sunday, August 07, 2011

Make the Whole World a Library!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by debnance. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 2 by debnance at Post Office - 455 E. House St. in Alvin, Texas USA on Monday, September 26, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/26/2011 UTC) at Post Office - 455 E. House St. in Alvin, Texas USA

Off to a new reader!

Journal Entry 3 by wingJudySlump612wing at Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Taken from k00kaburra's Classics Bookbox

Journal Entry 4 by wingJudySlump612wing at Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

As good as it is to see a classic play or film, it's also good to have the chance to read and study the printed version. This particular copy has a much better cover than the one shown above, an Introduction by Williams, and some good photographs from various productions of the play. I'm glad I got to read this, and now I'm happy to share it through the magic of BookCrossing.

But that's just one person's opinion. Future readers, what do YOU think of this book?

Journal Entry 5 by wingJudySlump612wing at By Mail, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Monday, February 27, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (2/27/2012 UTC) at By Mail, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Mailed to booklady331 for bookstogive's General Literature VBB

Journal Entry 6 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, March 01, 2012

Arrived today. Thank you for helping me add to my choice of 1001 books to read pile.

Journal Entry 7 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, June 06, 2013

Picked it up to begin in the next few days. This should be a quick read. Thank you again for sending it to me.

Journal Entry 8 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, June 23, 2013

I don't often read plays, but this was a good read. Hope to find a new reader soon.

Journal Entry 9 by wingbooklady331wing at ABC Book box (Already Book Crossed) in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Sunday, October 06, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (10/6/2013 UTC) at ABC Book box (Already Book Crossed) in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Enjoy! Trust the book finds a new reader.

Journal Entry 10 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, October 18, 2013

This great book returned in the ABC Bookbox, thanks so much for setting it free! I will be making this book available and it will head out on new adventures soon.

Journal Entry 11 by wingbookstogivewing at Ridley Park, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, January 31, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (1/31/2015 UTC) at Ridley Park, Pennsylvania USA

Releasing as part of the ABC RABCK, thanks for helping me move them along!

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 12 by Bascula at Ridley Park, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Arrived today, thank you!

Journal Entry 13 by Bascula at Gateway Shopping Center on Rt 202 in Wayne, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, April 21, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (4/21/2017 UTC) at Gateway Shopping Center on Rt 202 in Wayne, Pennsylvania USA

I left this on a display inside Joann's Fabric and Crafts.

Happy International BookCrossing Day!

To the finder: I hope you enjoy finding this book as much as I did releasing it!