corner corner Shopaholic Takes Manhattan

Shopaholic Takes Manhattan
by Sophie Kinsella | Romance
Registered by wingAnnimanniwing of Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 8/4/2011

status (set by trainer65): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingAnnimanniwing from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, August 04, 2011

From the back:

"With her shopping excesses (somewhat) in check and her career as a TV financial guru thriving, Becky's biggest problem seems to be tearing her entrepreneur boyfriend, Luke, away from work for a romantic country weekend. And worse, figuring out how to 'pack light'. But packing takes on a whole new meaning when Luke announces he's moving to New York for business - and he asks Becky to go with him! Before you can say 'Prada sample sale,' Becky has landed in the Big Apple, home of Park Avenue penthouses and luxury department stores. Surely it's only a matter of time until she becomes an American TV celebrity, and she and Luke are the toast of Gotham society. Nothing can stand in their way, especially with Becky's bills miles away in London. But then an unexpected disaster threatens her career prospects, her relationship with Luke, and her available credit line! Shopaholic Takes Manhattan - but will she have to return it?"

***

I loved the first Shopaholic book and grabbed this at flea market as soon as I saw it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Yes, can't help loving the Shopaholic series :) I read this and the next one back to back - perfect summer holiday reading! I'm glad I have the next book in my TBR pile as well, as I now can't wait to read it, too.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, July 23, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (7/24/2012 UTC) at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

RABCK to trainer65. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by trainer65 at Ähtäri, Etelä-Pohjanmaa / Södra Österbotten Finland on Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thanks, Annimanni, these books are so easy to read that I´m sure I´ll read them both in the near future. Perhaps my daughter will read them, too, so I´ll keep them in my PC collection if that´s all right with you?

Journal Entry 5 by trainer65 at Ähtäri, Etelä-Pohjanmaa / Södra Österbotten Finland on Monday, July 20, 2015

Well, read this, and decided to ler it go. Left this in Yyter Camping reseption.