corner corner If on a Winter's Night a Traveller

If on a Winter's Night a Traveller
by Italo Calvino | Literature & Fiction
Registered by marsala of Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on 7/31/2011

status (set by marsala): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by marsala from Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hi and Welcome to Bookcrossing!

If you found this book and are not familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for checking the site out. Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing.

I really hope you'll journal this book! You can stay anonymous if you like. You can journal the book right now! You don’t have to read it first. Ideally, you will post a journal now saying that you’ve found this particular book, then read (and hopefully enjoy) the book. When you’re done reading, come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Give a review if you’d like. If you journal it, you can come back anytime to track its journey.

If you decide to join – and it’s FREE - please consider using me, Marsala, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by marsala at Kew Gardens in Kew, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, August 06, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (8/6/2011 UTC) at Kew Gardens in Kew, Greater London United Kingdom

This book is being released for the Bookcrossing Monopoly game.

We passed Go so this time we get to do an extra release.

Team Racecar travels across the monopoly board and our books travel the world. It is not winter here, but it is in Australia, so that's where I'll release this book.